On behalf of the Global Experts Meeting on Cancer Science and Therapy, we welcome you to join us for an exciting and stimulating meeting!
The principal objective of this conference series is to provide an international forum for cutting-edge research in Cancer Science and Therapy.
This conference provides “the focal hub” for people to present their research and exchange ideas in an Asian venue. The organizing team assembles top speakers covering the latest advances in the field, incorporating diversity in every sense (gender, geography etc.)
The overarching goal of this conference series is to cover cancer therapies, novel approaches in the diagnosis, treatment and management of cancer, Advancements in tumor surgeries, Minimal invasive procedures, Advancements in medical science and technology, etc.
We also include talks on the latest approaches for studying these biological questions, including functional genomics, system biology, and super-resolution microscopy.
Who should attend?
Heads, Directors, Group Leaders, Professors, Lecturers, Research Associates, Scientists, Investigators, Fellows, Readers from
Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical and Research Institutes working in:
- Automation and Robotics Lab Directors/Associates
- Cancer genetics and epigenetics
- Molecular Biology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Automation doctorates
- Control systems and Mechatronics expertise
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Colon and rectal surgeon
- Gynecology surgeon
- Radiology surgeon
- Gastrointestinal surgeon
- Oncology surgeon
- Associate professors
- Nanotechnology Faculties and students
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepr
- Cancer Science
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cancer Metastasis
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Cancer Genetics
- Cancer Diagnosis and Screening
- Cancer Biopsy
- Cancer Therapy
- Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Tumour Immunology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Cancer : Alternative Medicine
- Cancer Metabolomics
- Tumor virology
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Oncology Nursing
- Cancer Management and Prevention
- Cancer: Modes of Existence
- Cancer Therapeutics and Novel Approaches
- Cancer Case Reports
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://cancerscience.cancersummit.org/